Reduce Inventory and System Cost with New Universal Collectors for Electrobar® FS and 8-Bar
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. - May 1, 2006 - Magnetek Material Handling is pleased to introduce our flexible new Universal Collector Assemblies for the Electrobar and Electrobar® FS product lines.
- 4 collector options replace 22 previous choices
- 100 Amp and 200 Amp versions
- Fits all Electrobar FS and 8-Bar applications
- Compatible across all ratings
- Universal mounting bracket makes them backward compatible with existing systems
No more stocking multiple collector options for an application. Reduce your inventory carrying costs and make the decision easy! Plus, overall system costs are now substantially lower with this flexible new design.
As an added bonus, our Universal Collector design now incorporates many new features that result in:
- Minimized drag
- Improved shoe tracking
- Longer shoe life
- Quick and easy shoe removal and replacement
- More rigid connection to collector mounting post
- More tolerance of misaligned collector bar, both horizontally and vertically
- Improved stability in high-speed applications
- Integral cable retainer keeps cables more organized
- Reduced installation and replacement time—no loose or additional parts to assemble
Available May 1st on all Electrobar FS orders and by request for all Electrobar 8-Bar orders. These new collectors will be shipped as standard with all Electrobar FS systems as of May 1st. For all Electrobar 8-Bar system orders, we will ship existing collector stock until depleted and then transition to Universal Collectors. You may request our Universal Collectors for 8-Bar systems as an option, however, beginning May 1st.
For additional information, please contact Magnetek at 1-800-288-8178. Magnetek Material Handling, is a leading designer and manufacturer of motor controls, radio remote controls, and electrification products for the overhead material handling industry.
Director, Marketing Communications