Magnetek's new IMPULSE®•T is the ideal low-cost, easy to configure variable frequency drive for CMAA Class A-D traverse motions.
Magnetek's IMPULSE•T has made drive programming so easy you can get your crane up and running in a few simple steps. This affordable drive platform makes the IMPULSE•T the ideal solution for contactor control upgrades and basic modernizations.
The IMPULSE•T comes standard with a 120VAC digital interface card with 5 programmable inputs, and can also be fitted with 48VAC, 24VAC, and 24VDC interface cards to meet unique design needs.
recognized motor overload protection comes standard with the IMPULSE•T, protecting your motor and peripheral electronics from damage when a mechanical failure occurs. Preventative maintenance monitors provide the feedback you need to proactively schedule maintenance and minimize downtime.
- Digital and analog reference sources
- Up to 8-speed multi-step digital speed reference
- 2-step infinitely variable speed reference
- 1 analog speed reference: 0-10VDC, 4-20mA, 0-20mA
- Built-in dynamic braking transistor
- 1 form C output contact 1 A at up to 250VAC or 30VDC
- 1 analog monitor output: 0-10VDC proportional to output frequency or current
- X-Press Programming™ allows programming initial setup within seconds
- Maintenance timers - operations, cooling fan, soft charge bypass relay, and IGBT
- Fully adjustable volts/hertz pattern
- DC injection braking
- Electronic reversing motor leads
- Automatic fault reset
- Adjustable acceleration/deceleration: 0.0 to 25.5 seconds
- Fault history
- Hardware and software current limit
- CMAA Class A-D Service
- Overload capacity: 120% for 60 sec.
- 40: 1 speed range
- Starting torque of 150% @ 3Hz
- Certifications: UL, cUL, RoHS, CE
- Ambient service temperature: -10° to 50°C (+14° to 122°F)
- Input voltage: 200 to 240VAC, 380 to 480VAC, -15% to + 10%
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz; ±-5%
- 380-480VAC, 3/4 to 5HP
- 200-240VAC, 1 to 3HP
The IMPULSE•T is available as a packaged drive or in a pre-engineered standard panel. IMPULSE•T drives are backed by our two-year warranty. The IMPULSE•T has replaced the MAC™•2000 product line. To assist with the conversion, please see our Transition Guide