Magnetek offers a complete line of festooning hardware and cable to efficiently complete the delivery of power or control in a variety of material handling applications.
Our product range includes:
Plug and Play Festoon Hardware
These versatile systems can be furnished with a myriad of options, offering you maximum flexibility in the design of your festoon system. Components are also available from stock, allowing you to meet the needs of today's most demanding customers.
In addition, Magnetek offers a full range of round, flat and specialty cable, designed specifically for festooning applications. Most sizes are available for same day shipment. Round and flat cable can also be ordered with your company's name, logo and phone number in full reel quantities, which reminds customers where you can be reached for new equipment, parts or service.
Need your festoon fully assembled to minimize installation time? No problem. Magnetek can furnish pre-assembled and wired festoon systems complete with control box trolleys, pendant stations and plug and play hardware. If you really want to reduce labor expense associated with field wiring order your pre-assembled plug and play festoon system with a matching complete control panel.
Magnetek furnishes a variety of cable specifically designed for festoon applications.
The cable is available in a round or flat design and comes standard in a safety yellow color.
Standard Cable Specifications*
- Indoor/Outdoor festoon flat cable and round pendant control cable
- 105° C (221° F) 600 volt A.C., 250 volt D.C.
- Conductors are annealed copper
- Each conductor has color coded jacket
- Jacket rating -40° C (-40° F) to 105° C (221° F)**
- Resistant to UV, ozone, water, oil and weather
- 4, 8, or 12 conductor flat cable
- 8, 12, 16 or 24 conductor round pendant control cable
- #2 Awg through #16 flat cable
- #16 Awg round pendant control cable
* Special options including fiber optic cable are available - contact the factory for more information.
** Magnetek’s flat cable is rated -40°C to 105°C. Round cable is rated -10°C to 90°C. However, they are not recommended for severe flexing or impact at temperatures below -10° C. For severe flexing applications below -10° C, contact the factory for more information.
13. Cable Grips
14. Festoon Cable