Magnetek's new LaserGuard2 enhances the performance of overhead material handling systems by preventing crane-to-crane or crane-to-end-stop collisions. Avoiding collisions results in reduced maintenance costs and increased operator safety. This system is ideal for use with all types of cranes with adjustable frequency drives, soft starters, or contactor controls.
The next generation LaserGuard2 is the most technologically advanced system available, using self-monitoring optical lasers to check your crane’s position. Its multi-distance detection feature is flexible enough to manage crane-to-crane and wall-to-crane operation.
- Eight inch to 150 foot detection range*
- IP65 rating for indoor and outdoor** applications
- 85-264 VAC and 120-370 VDC, or 9-36 VDC (optional)
- Pushbutton programming that makes the system easy to use
- Can be adjusted for three individual contact closures within the detection range
- Visible light that provides easier alignment and quick set-up
- 10 meter sensor cable standard (additional lengths available upon request)
- Laser support unit
- 2 x 2 ft. reflector
- Mounting bracket
*Runway length may be greater than detection range
**System may not operate properly in direct sunlight or inclement weather conditions