Magnetek's new ReFlx 45 enhances the performance of overhead material handling systems by preventing crane-to-crane or crane-to-end-stop collisions. Avoiding collisions results in reduced maintenance costs and increased operator safety. This system is ideal for use with all types of cranes with adjustable frequency drives, soft starters, or contactor controls.
The ReFlx 45 is a cost-effective system, ideal for a single stop action. All electronic components are built into one compact housing, enabling easy installation on overhead material handling applications. Don’t let the compact size fool you; the ReFlx 45 packs power and functionality into a light and inexpensive unit.
Quick & Easy Setup
- System includes a sensor, 2 x 2 foot (0.6 x 0.6 m) reflector, and sensor bracket
- LEDs indicating power and range allow for simple set-up and troubleshooting
- Adhesive reflector is standard for convenient placement
- Optional DIN rail for mounting simplifies retrofit installations in harsh environments
Innovative & Efficient Performance
- 3-45 foot (1-15m) detection range*
- ≤20 ms response time
- IP67 Rated for indoor and outdoor** applications
- 12-240V AC/DC
- Four DIP switches for custom sensitivity adjustments
- Light/Dark environment adjustment switch allows day or night use
*Runway length may be greater than detection range
**System may not operate properly in direct sunlight or inclement weather conditions