ELECTROBAR® 8-Bar Enclosed Conductor Bar System
ELECTROBAR® 8-Bar Enclosed Conductor Bar Systems are the practical, proven and economical way to deliver electricity to overhead cranes, hoists, monorails and other types of moving equipment.
Whether you need to power for a simple top running applications or a curved monorail Electrobar 8-Bar Enclosed Conductor Bar System is the solution.
- Assembles easily and can be mounted either vertically or horizontally
- Figure-8 Design allows you to use it interchangeably with common bottom-entry 8-bar systems
- Available for 90, 110 and 350 Amp applications
- Cover options available for high temperature environments
- Collector assemblies feature: corrosion resistant pivot pins; impact-resistant, universally interchangeable polycarbonate arms; and electrically insulated
- Single and tandem collector assemblies available for smooth, continuous contact along straight runways or curved applications
- Conductor sections are roll-formed galvanized steel
in 90 and 110 amp ratings, and copper in the 350 amp rating.
- All systems are designed to carry the specified current rating using a duty cycle of 70% (84 seconds on and 36 seconds off)
- Most items are available from stock for same day shipment.