Magnetek's Black Max motor meets the needs of more common crane applications.
The modular design consists of a foot mounted NEMA motor, and a "C" face drive end and accessory "C" face. This design feature shortens delivery time and can be furnished with a variety of options, including encoders and brakes. Capable of a 1000:1 speed range, this motor series is a perfect companion to Magnetek's Pre-engineered Single Motion Crane Controls.
- 1/2 to 50 hp
- Suitable for CMAA Class A through E
- 1.0 service factor on PWM drive
- Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated (TENV)
- NEMA Design A, optimized for operation with IGBT inverters
- Class F insulation, with a patented Max Guard winding system for use with IGBT variable frequency drives
- Class F thermostats (Klixons) in all three phases
- Modular design with C-Face end bells for maximum flexibility and quick delivery
- Voltage 230/460, 3 phase, 60Hz
- Optional brakes and encoders
- Two year warranty