SBN Pendant Pushbutton Stations
Control in the Palm of Your Hand
Featuring a lightweight, ergonomic design, SBN Pendant Pushbutton Stations provide optimal control and performance with less effort and fatigue than traditional pendants. This slim-line pendant rests comfortably in the palm of your hand and most models weigh under two pounds.
SBN is available in 2- to 12-button configurations; single, two or three speed designs, momentary, maintained on/off, or Emergency Stop; and with a variety of options and accessories. Both standard pre-assembled pendants and pre-wired pendants are available with minimal lead time.
- Single, two-speed, and three-speed button pairs feature mechanical interlocks for greater safety
- External strain relief hardware relieves tension on individual conductors
- On 6- to12-button models, a shrouded knock-out hole is provided for the installation of a pilot light or horn accessory
- NEMA 4/4x rated
- -5˚C (23˚F) to 40˚C (104˚F)
- Elastic, chemically resistant gaskets ensure a tight seal between enclosure front and back
- Pre-wired common circuit simplifies wiring of switches
- Designed with visible contacts to ease wiring
- Rated for 3 Amps, 250 VAC
SBN provides the ultimate in flexibility – select from a wide range of pendant sizes and configurations to meet any application.
- Tapered round cable entry gland provides a watertight seal, while a slide-on rubber boot provides added water protection
- Internal cable grip allows pendant to be serviced while hanging on cable
- Resistant to UV, ozone, water, oil and weather
- Available in 8, 12, 16, 24, 30 and 36 conductors
- 105°C (221°F) 600 VAC