The CAN-6 receiver makes adding remote control to hydraulically “CAN-BUS” controlled machinery simple and easy.
The CAN-6 receiver allows you to tap on to most CAN-BUS systems supporting a variety of CAN protocols, including J1939, CANopen, and Parker ICP. The small compact design is rugged enough to handle outdoor environments, and the quick response allows for precise control, without the latency found in other radio control systems. The CAN-6 has eight analog outputs, eight digital outputs and CAN inputs. You never have to worry about interference with the choice of 400Mhz or 900Mhz RF channels.
- Easily integrated into CAN based products and products with J1939 communications
- Can be connected with Parker MC2 IQAN units
- Designed for outdoor use
- Power 12VDC - 48VDC
- Small, rugged compact design
- Requires no FCC site license
- Synthesized RF technology available
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15/RSS-210)
- Licensed (FCC Part 90/RSS-119)
- Size: 5.7" x 4.6" x 1.4"
- Mounting: (2) DIA. 9/32 holes
- Operating Frequency: 900Mhz, 400Mhz or 2.4GHz Bands
- Diagnostics: LED diagnostics or back to controller display
- Input Voltage: 12-48VDC
- Enclosure: Sealed to IP66 specification
- Material: Nylon 6/6
- Analog Outputs: 8 (0-5VDC, 0-10VDC or 3-6-9VDC)
- Outputs: 8 digital (1 reserved for E-stop)
- Relay Rating: 3A @ 12VDC continuous
- Inputs: CAN
- Temperature: -10° to 70° Celsius