Flexible. Durable. Powerful.
Our sophisticated XLTX bellybox incorporates the latest wireless control technology in a lightweight, comfortably contoured, yet durable case. It’s available with several options to meet the needs of a variety of applications and industries.
Versatile and Feature-Rich
- Graphic display with system diagnostics including battery life, signal strength, and warning symbols
- Available two-way RF for applications requiring feedback of crane parameters, alarms, and command confirmation
- Available high power RF for long range or harsh environments
- Several frequency options including 72MHz, 400MHz, 900MHz and 2.4 GHz
- Synthesized RF technology available for:
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15/RSS-210)
- Licensed (FCC Part 90/RSS-119)
Rugged and Reliable
- Super-tough nylon housing is made to withstand shock
- Rated NEMA 4 (IP66), sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) reliable in extreme RF conditions
- Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today, including spare battery compartment with extra battery to avoid downtime
- Military grade auxiliary function switches
Flexible and Adaptable to Your Requirements
- Configure the XLTX on a WIndows PC with the optional Radio Control Programmer (RCP) via USB or the USB/IR Adapter
- Choose up to 8 paddles, 4 joysticks, or any combination
- Side mounted key switch and code plug
- Numerous combinations of toggles, selector switches, and potentiometers
- Available with stepless proportional controls
- Tethered pendant option
- Custom engraving on transmitters per application
- Available with ATEX and IECEx approvals for Zone 0, Zone 1, and Zone 2 applications
- ATEX Approval: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T3/T4 Ga
- IECEx Approval: Ex ia IIC T3/T4 Ga
Magnetek provides innovative, cost-effective, custom-engineered radio remote controls complete with crane interface controls. These radio controls are designed to your specifications, reducing internal engineering and manufacturing costs, improving time to market, and enhancing equipment performance. We offer complete plug-and-play remote control packages designed specifically for your overhead material handling system, manufactured and tested on our panel assembly line.
Packaged System Options Include:
- VFDs, PLCs, and contactor controls
- l/O modules supporting various types of machine sensors and valves
- Graphic display modules
- Custom programming as the application requires
- NEMA 4 and stainless steel enclosures
- Pre-wired cables with valve connectors of choice
- Collision avoidance
Our standard Pre-engineered XLTX system is packaged with our Flex M Receiver for flexibility not found in most off-the-shelf systems.
Flex M Receiver Features
- Full modular design
- Offers two-way feedback
- Part 15 900MHz
- Synthesized RF, 32 channels
- Panel mounted
Other configurations and RF frequencies are available for custom engineered systems.
We can build your system to your specifications—with our Flex M or 18K receivers, it's completely customizable.