This product is currently only available in Europe.
The Flex Base wireless control provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants. These durable and rugged radios are ideal for use in lifting applications. The ergonomic and lightweight Flex Base is available in 4, 6, 8, and 12 button options.
Flexible and Efficient Performance
- Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise, and error-free encoding and decoding
- Wireless pairing capability allows information and settings to be transferred between two transmitters or a transmitter/receiver system, allowing new systems to begin operating quickly and minimizing spare parts inventory
- Flex Base is equipped with numerous programmable functions to suit all types of applications
- A wide variety of accessories are available to provide additional protection and flexibility
Strong and Reliable
- Advanced synthesized RF controls with 62 user-programmable channels add flexibility to frequency management in the field
- Each Flex system has over one million unique identification codes (20 Bit) and never repeats
- Designed to simplify installation and provide flexibility for easy adjustments or configurations
- Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide useful system status information for installation and troubleshooting
- All components are easily accessible and field replaceable
- Receivers include 1.8m of cable and mounting hardware allowing easy installation
- IP66 rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor and outdoor environments